“LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA”
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”): Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
AGS Medikal : AGS Medikal Ürünleri İthalat İhracat Tic. A.Ş. Katip Salih Sokak. No:111 Koşuyolu-Kadıköy/ İSTANBUL, resided at Kadıköy tax office represents the legal entity with tax identification number 009126.
Data Processor : the natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller upon its authorization,
Data Controller : the natural or legal person who determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data registry system.
Personal information acquired by the Data Controller as a third party, supplier, visitor, with whom the addressee, employee, dentists, Dealer and Distributor, business partner, competitor and customers or AGS has outsourced services and has a commercial relationship with while carrying out its commercial activities, pursuant to KVKK. Your data will be evaluated within the scope specified below by the legal entity of AGS Medikal, which is determined as the data controller.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data;
– Customer information and documents kept in AGS Medikal,
– Information and documents of partners, customers, physicians, dealers with which AGS Medikal has commercial relations,
– AGS Medical Dealer or Sales Representative reports,
– Camera records of AGS Medical Company,
– Ministry of Health records,
– Management of relations and business processes with business partners and/or suppliers,
– Making essential payments to banks,
– Following up and transferring receivables and invoices,
– Creating and confirming accounting records for contracts,
– Creating a customer portfolio,
– Follow-up of collateral information,
– Evaluation of customer demands and complaints,
– Execution and follow-up of legal works and transactions
– Providing information to authorized institutions and organizations regarding the obligations arising from the relevant legislation
– Planning and executing the necessary internal audit activities to ensure that the activities are carried out in accordance with our Company’s procedures and relevant legislation
– Evaluation of your application request,
– Arrangement of all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction,
– In order to evaluate your complaints,
It is processed for the purpose of fulfilling obligations such as storing, reporting and informing the information stipulated by the administrative authorities as per the relevant legislation, and for the realization of company activities.
Conditions for Processing of Personal Data
Our company can process personal data and sensitive personal data with the explicit consent of the personal data owner or without explicit consent in cases stipulated in Articles 5th and 6th of the KVK Law.
It is obligatory to comply with the following principles in the processing of personal data:
a. Compliance with the law and integrity rules
Our company carries out its personal data processing activities in accordance with the law and integrity rules, in accordance with the Constitution, the KVK Law and the relevant legislation.
b. Being accurate and up-to-date when needed
All kinds of administrative and technical measures are taken to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data while processing personal data by our company.
c. Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
Before starting the processing of personal data, our company clearly and precisely determines the purpose of processing personal data.
d. Being connected, limited and restrained with the purpose for which they are processed
Personal data is processed by our company to the extent necessary to achieve the determined purposes. Data processing is not carried out with the assumption that it can be used later.
e. To be stored for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed
Our company stores personal data for a limited period of time required by the KVK Law and the relevant legislation or for the purposes of data processing.
Conditions for Processing of Personal Data of Special Nature
Our company carries out the processing of personal data of special quality, which carries the risk of discrimination when processed unlawfully, in accordance with the data processing conditions set forth in Article 6 of the KVK Law. It is prohibited to process sensitive personal data without the explicit consent of the personal data owner. However, provided that adequate measures determined by the KVK Board are taken, in the cases mentioned in the law, sensitive personal data may be processed despite the absence of the explicit consent of the personal data owner.
Activities of AGS Medikal
The implant production, implant trade, implant sales, implant transplantation, implant itself, the packaging of analogues and derivatives, to be ready for sale, storage, and all kinds of work related to exports and imports of services and commercial activities.
Transfer of Personal Data
Pursuant to Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, your personal data may be transferred to third parties (cooperating institutions, collaborating companies, customers, physicians, dealers, shipping companies and cargo, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations, legally authorized private legal persons… etc.) deemed necessary within the scope of Personal Data Processing Conditions and purposes in order to continue the activities of AGS Medikal, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes.
Collection Method and Legal Basis of Personal Data
Your personal data, by AGS Medikal;
- Job Application Forms
- Physical space security
- Creation of customer portfolio
- For all kinds of business related to commercial activities
- Sales and marketing
- Notification of campaigns or price offers
- Sharing the information with 3rd parties and the recipient party in order to ensure the healthy functioning of the commercial products delivered to the drivers, cargo and transport companies and all kinds of information and documents at the stage of reaching the buyer
- In order to fulfill the procurement processes
- Sharing the information of suppliers with our business partners and other companies operating in the same field
- All kinds of activities related to the working processes of the employees and the preparation of their personal files
- Sharing the information and documents requested by the courts and public institutions and organizations due to legal obligations with the related parties
- Identity card information, driver’s license information, passport information, residence, criminal record, legal identity record, health report and health history, religion, language, race, sexual orientation, political opinion, sect, type and form of worship, invoice information, electronic mail information, passwords for membership and e-mails received by the employees regarding the commercial activities of the company… etc. information can be stored by AGS Medikal and stored, processed and shared with third parties within the framework of this text in accordance with KVKK.
In order for the company to continue its activities, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the KVKK, personal data can be collected, processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
Again, within the scope of AGS Medikal’s purposes and activities, your personal data may be processed even if your purpose for the activity is completed or the service is interrupted or no action is taken with the company.
Rights of Personal Data Owner
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, everyone has the following legal rights regarding himself/herself by applying to the data controller.
a) Learning whether their personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
d) Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
e) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
f) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
h) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
i) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data,,
If you apply in writing to AGS Medikal regarding your above-mentioned rights, you will receive a free response within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. You can submit your application in a clear and understandable manner, by attaching the documents identifying the identity and address information, by registering the documents with written and wet signatures and obtaining the document registration number, or by issuing a warning letter via registered mail or notary public and you need to deliver to Katip Salih Sokak No: 111 Koşuyolu Kadıköy / İSTANBUL address.